GAME OF CHANCE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FRASER GALLOP ESTATES ‘PARTERRE WINE’ WEBSITE COMPETITION
(1) Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
(2) Entry is open to all Australian residents who are existing Facebook or Instagram subscribers.
(3) Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter this competition.
(4) To enter, participants must:
• (a) Enter their given details into either the website subscription database and/or the Facebook/Instagram ad submission boxes.
• (b) Ensure they are over the age of 18
• (c) Describe their experiences and their developing relationship that has been found through using the app, which may feature a photo or comment by the participant conveying their moments on the Hello Tiger app.
(5) The competition commences at 09:00 (AWST) 22nd August 2023 and closes at 23:59 (AWST) 30th September 2023.
(6) Entries must be received by the Promoter (through their website subscription frasergallopestate.com.au or social pages) during the Entry Period. Entries received after the Entry Period for each prize will not be considered for the competition.
(7) There is only one entry per email regardless of the amount of times one submits.
(8) This competition is a game of chance. All entries will submitted evenly and a winner will be chosen at random after the completion of the competition.
(9) Judging will take place during the dates outlined as the “Competition Closes” period outlined in clause 10 at the Promoter’s premises. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges from the Promoter.
(10) One winner will be chosen by the judges on Monday 2nd October 2023 (AWST)- This winner will win 12 wines to the value of $620.
(11) Winners will be notified via their form of entry on email by Monday 2200 (AWST) and will have 24hours to respond acknowledging the win. To claim the prize, the winner allows Fraser Gallop Estate full usage rights to distribute, provided imagery and content in commercial advertising, including digital, print and all forms of paid media.
(12) The prize consists of 12 wines from the parterre range valued at $620
(13) The prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. The judges ‘decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
(14) Entrants warrant that:
• Their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party; and
• Their entry does not contain any content that is sexually explicit, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, is obscene or offensive or violates any law.
(15) By entering this promotion, the participant grants the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a nonexclusive license to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry at any time. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to display the entry or any part of the entry in whole or in part in any media, including on the Fraser Gallop website, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube channel. The participant acknowledges that they will not be entitled to any compensation for this continued use.
(16) Entrants warrant that any statements made in the entry in relation to Fraser Gallop Estate’s products and/or services accurately and truthfully reflect the entrants’ opinion and experience of the products and/or services, and that any false or misleading testimonial made by an entrant in relation to the goods and/or services may be a breach of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
(17) The winners will be notified through Email within five days of being selected as the winner of a prize.
(18) Entry details remain the property of the Promoter and to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of entering this competition, accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Winners’ names, and their entries, may be published on the Fraser Gallop Estate pages.
(19) The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of\ winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
(20) In the event that a winner is disqualified as described in clause 17, the judges will select an alternate winner to receive the prize.
(21) To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition without liability to the entrant.
(23) This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. Entrants release Facebook from any and all liability resulting from this competition.
(24) The Promoter is Fraser Gallop Estate ABN 49 074 285 528